Tuesday, August 26, 2014

creative drain

I haven’t written anything in a long time. And I have no body to blame but myself. Its been over a month since I’ve written anything of substance and this is extremely out of character for me, even when im overly busy I wish there was something I could do to change those times when it is nearly impossible to write. But really what can I do when im the culprit? I’m not going to write a dramatic piece full of dark metaphors about how depression is a looming shadow that follows me everywhere. But it is, more or less.
The fact that this is the first thing I’ve written in more then a month is concerning and serves as a creative drain. but im not going to attempt to fix it tonight. I've already gone out of my way to make myself write something even if all that came out of it was this, an inconclusive piece explaining why im so absent If I ever resurface from this nullified spell, maybe ill have some incite as to why it keeps me from writing. But I doubt it, i've had this before and ill have it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment