Monday, March 3, 2014

A note of importence (Dear Kelcey)


yeah, ive been acting like kind of an ass-butt, (it was nice to see you today but I held in a lot) and im not going to list excuses, im just going to try to explain.
I think we are really good together as friends. I honestly think we are in non-romantic NerdfighterLike. We are like Master of the WildHunt and overrun, we go together. But all comparisons aside, I've been off my game lately. I've been trying to find substantial chronic pain treatment that doesn't effect my other medical issues. And we both know how hard it is to function properly while in un managed pain. Like you said, most of our group (the octipi) have had a crash-and-burn month. {Austins work, Brocks anxiety, your family and muscular issues, and my medical bullshit} but I have not been giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I am truly sorry for that. I think we are okay right now, with not too many hard feelings between us, but I wanted to remind you of how much you mean to me. You CONSTENTLY remind me that I am important and loved and that does so much for me, you have no idea.
We always talk about literature and how beautiful the different mediums of communication are. But we have been lacking in that area this month. We've both been avoiding and suppressing. Then, I think we both get frustrated when we don't see each others pain.
I'D LIKE TO POSE AN IDEA: lets write letters back and forth (we can get pretty stamps and stuff.) Emails suck lets snail mail!!!
ill be on campus to build Magic decks tomorrow, let me know if you need me to run errands for you or something.
Also
THIS BLOG POST IS GOOD FOR ONE TRIP TO THE BOOK STORE: where in I will buy you ONE coffee and ONE book of your choice. Well find a time.
I love you will all my heart and all my NerdRage. (kinda like the Portal Rage you saw today)
Loves forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment