Sunday, December 8, 2013

The evolution of Drunk people

being a college aged kid, I sometimes find myself at parties. Parties are fun, music dancing, games and drunk people. On Friday night I was at this type of party and I got to sit and watch people submit themselves to alcohol while obviously trying to seem as sober as possible. Upon arrival at said party it was around midnight and most people had not started drinking yet. As more people came and brought drinks, more people started drinking. I find it really interesting how even though we are allowing ourselves to drink, we still cant figure out the right amount to not induce hydro pump vomiting. My reasoning for not drinking at these parties is that I am not about to willingly hand over my analytically conscious mind to alcohol. I want to be able to decide for myself when I want to sleep. Also I prefer not to deal with the whole hangover business. Do I demonize alcohol? no. do I demonize getting drunk? Not really. I think its fine if you wanna get flat-on-your-face drunk, that's up to you. I just think we should be more careful about where we do this, and also we need to know what we are drinking (that lemon aid had more vodka then we thought). Also make sure you have a friend and designated driver and stuff. But now, here is the evaluation of drunk people: 12:30am people come in, talk dance and wait in line to play supper smash bros on play station. 2:00am people start getting really friendly, and chatty. Also this is the time that you can start talking to people other then who you came with. 3:00am everyone looks like 2nd graders with too much sugar, (there's only 3 of us on the play station now) also I think there are 6 people in that bathroom. 3:30-4:30am half of the people are 'asleep' the other half are either puking or making out with people they have never met, whose names they will certainly not remember. Don't do drugs kids, alcohol counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment